Bags - Poly
- Bins, Shelving & Storage
- Bubble, Foam & Cushioning
- Cable Ties
- Chipboard Cartons
- Edge Protectors
Envelopes & Mailers
- Facilities Maintenance
- 3M Aerosol Cleaners
- 3M Industrial Cleaners & Concentrates
- 3M Maintenance Sorbent
- Break Room Supplies
- Brooms, Brushes & Dust Pans
- Facial Tissue
- Graffiti & Spray Paint Remover
- Ice Melt
- Mops, Squeegees & Buckets
- Oil Dry
- Paper Towels & Dispensers
- Scotch-Brite™ Pad & Sponge
- Softsoap® & Dispenser
- Sweeping Compound
- Toilet Paper & Dispensers
- Mailer Boxes
- Mailing Tubes
- Packaging Labels
- Packing List Envelopes
- Papers, Newsprint & Tissue
- Safety Products
- Shrink Film
- Stretch Film
- 3M™ Scotchmate™
- Adhesive Transfer Tape
- Aluminum Foil Tape
- Anti-Slip Tape
- Anti-Static Tape
- Barricade Tape
- Carpet/Surface Protection Tape
- Carton Sealing Tape
- Desktop Tape Dispensers
- Double Side Foam Tape
- Double Sided Film Tape
- Double Sided Foam Squares & Strips
- Double Sided Masking Tape
- Duct Tape
- Electrical Tape
- Warehouse Supplies
- Bags - Poly
- Service & Parts
- Operational Improvements
- About Us
Outside Sales Representative
West Chicago, IL | Full Time | Sales | Experienced | $54k-$80k -- commensurate with experience
We offer competitive compensation coupled with unlimited earning potential, a team approach to sales (inside/outside teams), and partnerships with leading manufacturers.
We are a growing packaging company based in West Chicago that offers its employees a collaborative environment, a flexible work schedule, and one operating system (EOS Process – Entrepreneurial Operating System).
The Company: PackSmart is family-owned (3rd generation involved), in our 40th year in business and is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
- We have a companywide commitment to responsiveness to our customers’ needs
- We believe in high integrity in our business dealings and doing right by our customers, vendors and employees
Purpose: Building trusted partnerships
Our Niche: To be the premier provider of packaging solutions, systems, supplies & service
- Willing to Learn
- Positive & Engaging
- Finds a Better Way
- Do What You Say
The Position: We’re looking for a driven Outside Sales Representative. The pay range we’re offering starts at $54k-$80k commensurate with experience, but with a Bonus Program available.
- We offer Life Insurance, Medical/Dental Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal Sick Days
- We also provide an iPad and car allowance, unlimited earning potential, local market coverage (minimal overnight travel), and training for our products and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience, experience/knowledge of the packaging industry a plus!
- At least 1 Year experience with CRM system(s) and logging activity, experience with Zoho CRM a plus!
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong prospecting and persistent follow-up skills to set appointments and close deals
- Ability to negotiate and gain commitment
- Effective time management and planning/organization skills
- Driven (“Hunter”) mindset
- Cold Calling – Lead Generation – identify new prospective accounts … be a diligent “hunter”
- Develop your sales strategy to promote, sell and support product & equipment lines
- Qualify new accounts and sales opportunities
- Deliver ROI Analyzers, proposals/price quotes, and sales presentations
- Collaborate with other team members, as well as vendor representatives, to support your customers
- Establish a strategic relationship and be the problem solver for your customers’ operations
- Populate CRM system with all sales and opportunity activity on a regular basis
- Participate in sales training as needed and stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Learn the PackSmart Proven Process, as well as the Packaging Assessment process, and utilize these to expand your customer base and generate new opportunities
- Establish your pricing structure for new customers and current customers.
Why You Should Apply:
- Interactive E-commerce Platform to support your customer relationships
- Excellent Benefits for a small company
- Localized Travel – within 100 miles of company base
- Great team of people
- Experienced Tenure of Sales Team
- IPOD Committee – Interdepartmental Communication
- We service what we sell – full circle
- After Sales Support
- PackSmart Events Committee – Teambuilding and Events
- PackSmart’s Proven Process
- Packaging Assessment Process
- Core Value Recognition Program
- PackSmart uses the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as its operating system. It gives our employees a well-defined structure in which they can grow, feel more fulfilled in their work, and achieve their personal goals. EOS also helps our employees feel more in-the-know about what is going on at PackSmart.
PackSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law.