The WF30H fully automatic case former is designed to deliver enhanced control over high speed case forming. It provides reliable case forming even with varied quality and types of case forming.
The WF30H features the enhanced Pin & Dome system with an electro-mechanical servo system, which allows the WF30H to respond to variations in corrugated quality, ensuring accurate case forming and squaring. The WF30H also features an advanced Allen-Bradley CompactLogix control platform with built-in Ethernet, allowing for machine diagnostics where network capable systems are available.
- The electro-mechanical servo system, together with Pin & Dome technology, delivers industry-leading control over higher speed case forming.
- The Allen-Bradley CompactLogix control platform with built-in Ethernet allows for remote machine diagnostics where network systems are available.
- The Flex Speed feature provides speed ranges that operators can quickly access and select for various case types.
- Tool-less, color-coded, pictorial instructions facilitate case size changeover in approx. 7 minutes (bi-lingual option available).
- Advanced fully interlocked safety guarding allows easy access for service.
- Fully automatic Remote Demand Control, pauses production when the discharge conveyor is full.
- No vacuum: equipped with WEXXAR’s latest generation of patented Pin & Dome case opening technology.