The WF20H fully automatic case former introduces a new level of refinement and performance and raises the standards for ease of use, case forming quality and customer value.
The WF20H features a case squaring system and Pin & Dome case opening system that together ensure accurate forming throughout the process and easy handling of common imperfections found in corrugated boxes that can impact efficiency and quality. Built for sustained high speed glue applications, this operator friendly machine will handle your most demanding packaging needs.
- The Flex Speed feature optimizes your machine functions and meets the needs of each case size by providing speed ranges that the operator can quickly access and select.
- Tool-less, color-coded, pictorial instructions facilitate case size changeover in approx. 7 minutes (bi-lingual option available).
- Advanced fully interlocked safety guarding allows easy access for service.
- Tilt-out tape head for quick, easy tape roll changes (on tape version).
- Fully automatic Remote Demand Control, pauses production when the discharge conveyor is full.
- No vacuum: equipped with WEXXAR’s latest generation of patented ‘pin and dome’ case opening technology.
- Positive case squaring, delivers square cases in a fully upright position, ready for packing.