The WF10 Fully Automatic Case Former / Case Erector showcases a revolutionary omni-handed feature which allows case packers to form right-handed and left-handed cases on the same machine without the need for specifically handed equipment. The fully automatic WF10 omni-handed case former is ideal for customers with multiple product sizes, allowing them to pack products in batches of left-oriented or right-oriented cases with a quick changeover in between. The WF10 case erector's positive case squaring, delivers square cases in a fully upright position, ready for packing.
Fully Automatic Case Former / Case Erector - Wexxar WF10 Features & Benefits
- Speed: Maximum 10 cases per minute (CPM)
- Size maximum: L: 20 x W: 15 x D: 15 Maximum
- Size minimum (Smaller/Custom sizes available by request): L: 9 x W: 7 x D: 5 Minimum
- Positive Case Squaring System: Lines up and squares the case during sealing, creating visually appealing case output.
- Toolless Size Changes: Not only a truly tool free operation, but we have cut the time for a full size change to under 5 minutes.
Standard Features on All Wexxar Machines
- Pin & Dome: As flat case blank is injected into the two facing plates, the pins goes into the flutes and the dome pinches the corrugated tightly. The two plates then open to 90 degrees to perfectly square the case. Since no compressed air is used in this process, it greatly decreases contamination and is more durable than vacuum cups which can clog and wear.
- Safety & Ergonomic Features: Floor level tending reduces strain; every machine Wexxar builds is fully guarded from in-feed to out-feed, interlocked safety guarding throughout the machine; easily accessed control and assemblies; palm e-switches located on both sides.
- Dynamic Flap Folding: Wexxar case formers have a dynamic flap folding system. As long plow rails aren't used, the overall length of the machine is significantly more compact.
- Compliant Drive Belt: Each of the two facing unidrive drive belts is mounted on a spring mechanism. This allows a constant pressure to be exerted on the case, despite normal variations in case width. Even heavy cases are handled carefully and with great control.
- Non-Contacting Sensors: Proximity sensors are able to have a much greater operating lifetime and don't cause jams than contacting sensors.
- In-Line Operation: By keeping the intake and outflow of the machine in line with the rest of the line, aisles are kept free, safety is improved and space is saved.
- Simplicity of Construction: By planning through each step in the construction of the machine and its materials, Wexxar is able to greatly reduce potential problems.
- Small Footprint: Compact operations allows Wexxar's machine to fit into virtually any application and production line.
- Integrated Controls: Connecting each machine in the full production line through common equipment and protocols reduces complexity and problems while increasing overall control.
- Tagout/Lockout: When a machine is locked out, it cannot be operated until all the safety features are in place.
- Paint-Free Construction: No paint: no contaminating flakes, no extra maintenance required.
- UL-Listed Electrical Panels: Wexxar meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications
- NEMA Electrical Specifications: Wexxar meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications
- Regional Service Available: Through Wexxar's operating partnership with 10 other Pro Mach companies, there are factory trained service specialists available across North America.